Monday 28 February 2011

Arkham Horror - Arkham Busters

I just wanted to throw up a quick post of some other homebrew gaming stuff I've made; stuff for the Arkham Horror boardgame. Once I started playing this game I was hooked. Got myself a couple of the expansions, lurked the Fantasy Flight forums, and downloaded a copy of Strange Eons, which is a free custom Arkham Horror content designing program. Major kudos to the designer of it.

After playing around with it for a bit I decided to make a couple things based off of one of my favorite franchises: Ghostbusters! I find that the Lovecraft Mythos and Ghostbusters just go together so well. I've made a literal butt-load of "Arkham Busters" stuff and I've made tons of stuff based on Clive Barker's Undying and the Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth video games.

But I'm only going to post two "Arkham Busters" material. Mostly because I've worked on these long enough to consider them complete. Someday I'll get around to play testing them thoroughly and posting them up on FF forums for peer review. Until then, enjoy.

My very first component, an Ancient One, I present to you: Gozer the Gozerian!





And the main villain from the underrated sequel in my opinion: Vigo, Scourge of Carpathia as a Herald!


Please leave any Questions, Comments, Critiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment