Sunday 14 October 2012

Toy Fair 2012 Swag

Today this missus' and myself attended Victoria's Ultimate Hobby & Toy Fair. Tons of great toys and stuff I really didn't need/couldn't afford. I was there to scope out cheap & rare finds, namely the small amount of RPG material that the vendors' bring with them.

I saw a couple things, but I settled on this little gem:

I4: Oasis of the White Palm

1E AD&D module I4: Oasis of the White Palm, from the Desert of Desolation adventure series. This is the sequel to I3: Pharaoh, a copy of which I found in a used bookstore. If I'm lucky I'll also come across the last module I5: The Lost Tomb of Martek. I'd like to run these modules using an OSR system, as there are a couple systems I'm itching to try out like D&D Rules Cyclopedia, Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea, or Labyrinth Lord.

I also picked this up for a buddy of mine who got us tickets to the MacBeth opera:


He's a fan of White Wolf's Vampire line, so I thought he might get a kick out of Vampire: Dark Influences. We might even get a chance to play it tonight.

Cheers! ;{١

No comments:

Post a Comment