Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lasers & Feelings

As the more astute of you may be aware, during this labour day weekend was PAX Prime south of the 49th parallel in Seattle. Although I had the opportunity to get a ticket last week, I had to decline because I could not get the time off work, and also I need to update/apply for a new passport. Next year perhaps.

Star Trek: TOS = Lasers + Feelings
I'm sure a metric TON of amazing things came out of PAX this year, but what has come to my attention is this little indie-RPG gem called Lasers & Feelings. The brainchild of well known designer John Harper of one seven Design Studio, L&F is a very simple but fun RPG where the players take control of the crew members of an interstellar scout ship called Raptor, and attempt to deal with threats without their daring captain to lead them. Engage hijinks.

I could go further on in describing the game, but all of it takes up just a single page, so you should just check it out for yourselves [Here]! A fun little game to fill some time saving the galaxy shooting lasers and/or seducing green aliens.

Be sure to check out all the other cool indie games at one seven Design.

Cheers! ;{١

No comments:

Post a Comment