Wednesday 2 April 2014

Scythe Squadron - X-Wing Custom Pilots

Though Mr. Jason Fuller's X-Wing card generator has not been updated for some time with all the new ships and their upgrades that have come out recently, I still was able to scratch my creative itch and come up with a few custom pilots for the X-Wing Miniatures Game. 

I created two named TIE Fighter pilots based off of the Scythe Squadron, lead by Major Mianda and filled with several handpicked pilots including Lieutenant Hebsly


Since the squadron was stationed in the asteroid-filled Anoat system until later reassigned to the second Death Star and upgraded for performance in confined areas, I based their pilot abilities around asteroid combat and maneuvrability.

P.S. I'm not one to plug bands often, but if you're a fan of Star Wars and black/death metal, I highly recommend you check out Hoth. They've got a new album called Oathbreaker releasing next month and both the cover art and the preview track are amazing. Their other album Infinite Darkness is also stellar!

Stay On Target! ;{١

No comments:

Post a Comment